Hi @vchung, We have submitted our final docker (ID:9715844), but it hasn't been processed yet. The submission system defaults that we have submitted dockers twice, and we cannot submit a new one again. We also cannot know whether the latest submitted docker runs successfully. Can you help us check the running process of the submission(ID:9715844) and print the processing log? Thanks?

Created by tp030ny
@YLLAB , Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have invalidated submission 9715818 for exceeding the time limit.
Hello, @vchung We have submitted our final docker (ID:9715818), but his time has not been fully implemented due to restrictions. We have reached the maximum number of submissions. Can you help us invalidate it? Thanks.
@vchung, Thanks for your help!
@tp030ny , Submission 9715844 has been invalidated -- feel free to submit again!
Thank you for your reply. I suspect that the issue may be caused by my internet network being interrupted numerous times when pushing docker. Please invalidate this submission, I will resubmit it again. Thanks a lot :)
Hi @tp030ny , Apologies for the inconvenience. I looked into submission 9715844 and it looks like the socket for the container improperly timed out. I can either rerun the submission or invalidate it so that you can resubmit it. Let me know!

Submission Quota page is loading…