Hi, I pushed my docker file (syn25981981/gimi_lab:0916) again, but I cannot see it in the docker list. Can you help me on this? Also I have submitted my docker image before, and the program failed with license issues. Is there more chances to submit again? Thanks!

Created by Tsung-Ming Huang TMHuang
I believe we have fixed the problem, at least for now. Please let us know if it recurs.
Thank you for the update and advice, @khue . @TMHuang , are you still experiencing issues?
@vchung , I have the same problem, I cannot see my pushed docker, it's totally empty. Please help me. [update] I re-pushed my docker image with a new tag and it works now. Thank you for your time.
Hi, @vchung I think you can view our project now. 'https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn25981981/docker/' I still cannot see the docker file I pushed. Is there any solution to this? Thanks!
Hi @TMHuang , Your Synapse project is currently private, so I am unable to view your Docker images. That being said, Synapse sometimes require a browser refresh before changes are reflected. When you refresh the Docker tab, do you see the latest push or tag? Also, the current queue will allow up to 2 total valid submissions, meaning that INVALID submissions will not count towards the limit quota. Note that submissions currently under evaluation will temporarily count towards the quota, so if you currently have two submissions under evaluation, you will not be able to submit again unless they come back as INVALID. Hope this helps!

Cannot see my pushed docker page is loading…