Hi, Now we meet such problem: Warnings: ========= Time limit of 390s reached for case 00001 - stopping submission... We can complete the task on time on our computer but it seems like docker cannot make it on time. How to fix it? Can you extend the time limit for us? Thanks!

Created by Tsung-Ming Huang TMHuang
@vchung , Thanks a lot for your help!
Thank you, @TMHuang . This is to confirm that we have pulled the image, `docker.synapse.org/syn25981981/gimilab_v4:latest`, and will run it for the next part of the phase. Thank you again for participating!
@vchung , We confirm that **docker.synapse.org/syn25981981/gimilab_v4:latest** is our final submission. Thanks!
@vchung , Thanks for your time! We will submit our final docker soon.
@TMHuang , Thank you for your patience! The Challenge Organizers have been made aware of your particular issue, and they have agreed that we will consider your team's model for the next part of the phase (where your model will be evaluated against the 500 cases). Unfortunately however, we will not be able to evaluate your model at this time, as the 390-second time limit is already implemented into the submission system for this phase. That being said, I did locally run your model of submission 9716066 and have confirmed that the execution time is reasonable enough (~15 minutes). Please confirm whether this model is the one you would like to be submitted under your team's name, and, if not, please provide the name and tag you would like submitted instead, e.g. `docker.synapse.org/syn25981981/gimilab_v3:latest`
@vchung , We are using CPUs with 3.60GHz frequency for our local tests. Thanks a lot!
@TMHuang , Here is the CPU architecture for the AWS instance we are using: ```sh $ lscpu Architecture: x86_64 CPU op-mode(s): 32-bit, 64-bit Byte Order: Little Endian CPU(s): 8 On-line CPU(s) list: 0-7 Thread(s) per core: 2 Core(s) per socket: 4 Socket(s): 1 NUMA node(s): 1 Vendor ID: GenuineIntel CPU family: 6 Model: 79 Model name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2686 v4 @ 2.30GHz Stepping: 1 CPU MHz: 2715.739 CPU max MHz: 3000.0000 CPU min MHz: 1200.0000 ``` Can you let us know what frequency you are using for your local tests? I will relay the information to the Organizers and see what we can do to help.
Hi @vchung , We test our program on several servers and all finished in 200 seconds. We did not use GPU and CPU parallel strategies, so the only dependency is the CPU frequency. I'm afraid that the updates of facilities may not help us out of trouble. Is there any other solutions on our time constraint? Thanks!
Hi, @vchung Thanks! Could you please provide me with the configuration parameters of the CPU like CPU Clock Speed?
Hi @TMHuang , We apologize for the troubles and inconveniences caused; we believe the time limit issue was due to using a K80 GPU. After some discussion, we have moved towards updating the infrastructure hardware to a V100 to better emulate the specs used by the participants. Please feel free to resubmit this model for evaluation with the updated GPU. For reference, you will have access to 1 GPU with 16 GiB vRAM (GPU memory), 8 vCPUs, and 61Gib RAM.

Time limits warning. page is loading…