Hello MILAB, Your submission (id: 9716180) is invalid, below are the invalid reasons: No *.nii.gz files found; please check whether running the Docker container locally will result in a NIfTI file within the time constaint. Sincerely, Challenge Administrator ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, I've got an email like above after submitting the Docker image. However when I tried to run the Docker container locally, I resulted in a .nii.gz output file properly. So I was wondering why this problem happened. Is the output I made not saved at all or is it saved as a file in a different format?? Thanks

Created by yoonseokchoi
Hi @yoonseokchoi , Checking your [log file](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn26231591) for submission 9716180, the model is looking for a non-existent file: ```python sitk::ERROR: The file "/input/BraTS2021_00037_t2.nii.gz/BraTS2021_00037_t2.nii.gz_flair.nii.gz" does not exist. ``` If it helps any, the Docker run command used is something like this: ```bash docker run --rm \ --network none \ --runtime="nvidia" \ -v /path/to/input:/input:ro \ -v /path/to/output:/output:rw \ {docker image} ``` where the mounted input directory (`/path/to/input`) is one of the case folders, e.g. **BraTS2021_00001**. This would mean that in your container, `/input` would contain the 4 files: - BraTS2021_ID_flair.nii.gz - BraTS2021_ID_t1.nii.gz - BraTS2021_ID_t1ce.nii.gz - BraTS2021_ID_t2.nii.gz Apologies for the confusion there, regarding the input files. Hope this helps!

No .nii.gz files error page is loading…