Hello everyone, I got an email that the deadline for docker submission is extended until September 24th 23:59 EST. However, I can not submit my docker today (September 24th 01:27 EST). Please help me to check it. Thank you so much. Best regards,

Created by Thanh Do osfa
@osfa , @carrie.xh , @tyhuang , @hpcas_yaying , @Virendra , @SatyaM , @Team_ALPACA -- Apologies, you should be able to submit again!
@osfa Have you find any solution? if yes please share. Thanks.
Same issue with us too. Specific message is: It is currently outside of the time range allowed for submissions. Has anyone resolved it ?
@vchung Verena Chung Please reply.
Does anyone has found any solution? Please reply. Thanks
Same with our submission also.
We are also facing the same issue. Please resolve. Error Message: "The given date is outside the time range allowed for submissions." Thanks!
I can not either. I also get an error message that said: No eligible contributors on the selected team. Does anyone have an idea about this error?
Same here. I just submitted and got the same message.
I had meet same problem too, I received email said "Due to the technical difficulties faced earlier during the final Docker submission phase, we have decided to extend the original September 23rd 23:59 EST deadline. You now have until September 24th 23:59 EST to submit.", But now I can't submit my docker to challenge. thank you.

The given date is outside the time range allowed for submissions page is loading…