Dear Organizers, We're Team_WWW and we're having some problems with Docker commits. Because our model is 2D, we only have nii.gz files on the output of our commits. This is causing us problems with submits. How can we solve it? I would also like to ask how to deal with the problem that our team can't commit Docker on time due to some problems in committing. Thank you. Our submission id is 9716246 Best Regards, Hung Yeh,

Created by Hung Yeh penguin
@penguin , Great! This is to confirm that we will be submitting `docker.synapse.org/syn26116371/my-model:version2` for Team_WWW's final submission.
Dear @vchung , I have already pushed Docker on the platform.Thank you! docker.synapse.org/syn26116371/my-model:version2 Best Regards, Hung Yeh
@penguin , Sounds great! We look forward to your submission.
Dear @vchung , I am very sorry for not getting back to you until now. We will make an image and upload it within two days. Thank you! Best Regards, Hung Yeh
Hi @penguin , I wanted to follow-up one last time on whether you and team @TeamWWW would like to submit a model for final evaluation against the test data. If so, please provide us with the image name and tag, e.g. `docker.synase.org/{your project}/{image name}:{tag}`. Thank you!
Hi @penguin , I wanted to follow-up one more time on whether your team would like to submit a model for final evaluation against the test data. If so, please provide us with the image name and tag, and I will add your model to the final queue. Thank you!
@penguin and team -- I brought up your request for a late submission with the Challenge Organizers and they are in agreement to accept your model for the final run against the test data. Please provide us with the image name and tag that you would like to be considered as your final submission, and I will add it to the queue for the final test data.
Dear @vchung , Thank you very much for your reply. Can I ask how to submit the version after I finish fixing it? Because the submission system is closed. Best Regards, Hung Yeh
Dear @penguin , I ran your model from submission 9716246, but was not able to generate any *.nii.gz files from the run: ```bash $ docker run --rm \ --name team_www \ --network none \ --runtime=nvidia \ -v $PWD/BraTS2021_00001:/input:ro \ -v $PWD/results:/output:rw \ docker.synapse.org/syn26116371/my-model@sha256:eeba...[truncated] $ ll results/ total 0 ``` Does your model write the *.nii.gz files into a directory called `/output` by any chance? We are only able to retrieve output files from the container if they are written into the mounted output directory (`/output`).

No *.nii.gz files found; please check whether running the Docker container locally will result in a NIfTI file within the time constaint. page is loading…