Hey, I am a student and I am looking to use this dataset for study purposes. I saw that new submissions are not entertained(I got"Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for access"), is there a way wherein a new user who did not take part in the competition, can use the validation dataset?

Created by thejin
Dear @thejin , Firstly, thank you for your interest in the BraTS 2021 Post-Challenge effort! We apologize for the delay in giving you a proper follow-up. Starting today, the queue for post-challenge evaluation is now available! You may submit your tarball or zipped archive of segmentation files to the queue, Brats 2021 Post-Challenge - Segmentation Files, for evaluation against the validation dataset. Please review the Submission Process (Validation Phase) for file submissions if needed. Thank you again for your patience! We greatly appreciate it.
Dear @thejin , Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, the queues for the BraTS 2021 Challenge are currently closed. We will follow up with information regarding post-challenge evaluation after the conclusion of the RSNA Conference.

Unable to use Validation Set page is loading…