Hello @ujjwalbaid @vchung @trberg , I am an undergrad and I am using BraTS 2021 dataset for a research purpose. I registered in Synapse and downloaded the training and validation dataset. Now I want to validate my model but competition is over. So now, can I submit files for validation? Please help me.

Created by sanchitvj
Thank you very much for the response.
Dear @sanchitvj , Thank you for your continuous interest in the BraTS 2021 Post-Challenge effort! We apologize for the delay in giving you a proper follow-up. Starting today, the queue for post-challenge evaluation is now available! You may submit your tarball or zipped archive of segmentation files to the queue, **Brats 2021 Post-Challenge - Segmentation Files**, for evaluation against the validation dataset. Please review the [Submission Process (Validation Phase)](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn25829067/wiki/612109) for file submissions if needed. Thank you again for your patience! We greatly appreciate it.
Hello @vchung @ujjwalbaid @trberg Is there any decision over post-competition evaluation? Please help my research work is hold for long because of that.
Hello @vchung @ujjwalbaid @trberg , Is the conference over? Is there any update about evaluation?
Thank you @vchung
@sanchitvj , Apologies, the BraTS Challenge Organizers are attending the RSNA Conference until December 2nd. I will forward your request to them when they reconvene next week.
Hello, Challenge conclusion date given is 29th November, 2021. Is there any delay in the RSNA conference conclusion?
Dear @sanchitvj , Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, the queues for the BraTS 2021 Challenge are currently closed at this time. We will follow up with information regarding post-challenge evaluation after the conclusion of the RSNA Conference.

Can I submit for validation after competition is over? page is loading…