When I logged in tonight and tried to run my model I got the error: "Workbook contains resources that are outside of the project scope." The task_1 training goldstandard appears to be the resource in question. Please advise.

Created by Bruce Cragin Bcragin
Awesome. Thanks!!
Hi @Bcragin, One of the other participants saw that some true positive hospitalizations weren't being included in the gold standard and we figured out there were quite a few true positive cases being dropped in my gold standard script (the merge to the macrovisit table wasn't accounting for a specific scenario). I fixed it, and it added a lot more true positives to the gold standard (increasing from 1460 to 2990). Thank you, Tim
Hi @trberg , May I ask generally what changes if any were made to the task_1_goldstandard file? The new one has the same number, 115,932, of rows as the original, but my cross-validation scores changed significantly using the new one (pr_auc increased and roc_auc decreased, with full quantitative score staying almost the same). Thanks, Bruce
Hi @trberg , Thanks! It looked at first like that didn't work, but I see now that it did.
Hi @Bcragin, I made some changes to the gold standard file and had to recreate the file. If you re-import the file, that should solve the issue. Thank you, Tim

task_1_goldstandard not available now? page is loading…