Are the results of imaging studies (X-Ray, CT, MRI) available in any of the tables? I can find the studies in the "measurements" tables, but all of the result fields are null. Which I guess isn't surprising, as the ones I see are generally numeric. Is it possible that they exist in a different table? I have looked, but haven't had any luck. Thanks for your help!

Created by Steven Erly Serly
Hi @Serly, I've looked into this, and it looks like those reports could appear in the procedure table, observation table, or condition table. Examples: **Procedure**, concept_id: 2211970, concept_name: Bone and/or joint imaging; whole body **Observation**, concept_id: 915672, concept_name: Final reports for imaging studies with follow-up imaging recommended **Condition**, concept_id: 437677, concept_name: Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of lung Sorry that it's not more specific, Thank you, Tim
Hi Tim, Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I really appreciate your responsiveness to our questions. Just to make sure we are on the same page, I am looking for the results of the imaging studies (i.e. the x-ray showed a that the patient had a broken arm) and not really the images themselves. Is it fair to assume that the results are also not available?
Hi @Serly Currently, there are no images available in the enclave. I believe there are/were efforts to linked images to patients, but that work is still underway. Thank you, Tim

Imaging Results page is loading…