Dear members of the synapse community, I am Alonso Felipe, I am trying to participate in the project of prediction of early-term to practice my knowledges in machine learning. I already developed a model for prediction of preterm and working on the early-preterm. I am the only one in my team, I would like to join some new people, specially looking for someone with experience with docker. I am biochemist and someone from the IT could complement perfectly my team. My team is AFRteam, please join if you are interested or want to know more about. Best, Alonso.

Created by Alonso Felipe Ruiz AFR
Hello Manuel, Thank you so much, I will ask you if I have more troubles with the engineering part. And, of course, I will be pleased to help you if you need something from my biology-biochemistry background. Best regards! Alonso.
Hello Felipe, In my team we all come from a technological background (physicist (myself), computer engineer and mathematician) but lack the biology background. We don't accept new members as we are kind of a startup, but we wouldn't mind helping you if you have specific questions about algorithms or have trouble with the engineering side of the project. Maybe we could comment strategies and help each other. As a bonus, we are also spanish hahahaha and I am also a PhD student like you. Greetings, Manuel

Looking for team members page is loading…