@vchung Hi, I've been encountering an error every time I try to submit my model, could you please tell me what the problem is? The ID is: 9723505 Thank you.

Created by Victor Tarca vt4t
Hello @BlueT , In response to your question during office hours for submission ID - 9724094 randomForest 4.6-14 Type rfNews() to see new features/changes/bug fixes. Rows: 331 Columns: 8 -- Column specification -------------------------------------------------------- Delimiter: "," chr (6): project, specimen, participant_id, race, NIH Racial Category, NIH E... dbl (2): collect_wk, age i Use `spec()` to retrieve the full column specification for this data. i Specify the column types or set `show_col_types = FALSE` to quiet this message. Rows: 331 Columns: 8 -- Column specification -------------------------------------------------------- Delimiter: "," chr (1): specimen dbl (7): shannon, inv_simpson, bwpd, phylo_entropy, quadratic, unrooted_pd, ... i Use `spec()` to retrieve the full column specification for this data. i Specify the column types or set `show_col_types = FALSE` to quiet this message. Rows: 331 Columns: 17 -- Column specification -------------------------------------------------------- Delimiter: "," chr (3): specimen, CST, subCST dbl (14): score, I-A_sim, I-B_sim, II_sim, III-A_sim, III-B_sim, IV-A_sim, I... i Use `spec()` to retrieve the full column specification for this data. i Specify the column types or set `show_col_types = FALSE` to quiet this message. Rows: 331 Columns: 3625 -- Column specification -------------------------------------------------------- Delimiter: "," chr (1): specimen dbl (3624): pt__00001, pt__00002, pt__00003, pt__00004, pt__00005, pt__00006... i Use `spec()` to retrieve the full column specification for this data... Hopefully this helps Thanks Aarthi
Hi @BlueT , For submission ID 9724016, the error is: ```r Error in predict.randomForest(model, inpt, type = "prob") : Type of predictors in new data do not match that of the training data. Calls: predict -> predict.randomForest Execution halted ```
@vchung Hi, I ran my model with docker run, and I got no errors. But, when I would submit it, It would give me the invalid submission error. Could you please tell me my error? Thank you. syn34568102
@BlueT , Before submitting, do you test your models locally on your machine first? I recommend doing so if not! That way, you won't have to wait on the submission system. An example Docker run using the [sample baseline](syn32294539) with the [training dataset](syn32293469) as input would be: ``` docker run --rm \ --network none \ -v $PWD/training_data_2022-07-21/:/input:ro \ -v $PWD/output/:/output:rw \ docker.synapse.org/syn26133770/ptb-dream-example:v2 ``` Hope that helps!
Hi @BlueT , The error for your latest submissions is: ```r Error in readRDS("/usr/local/bin/model.rds") : cannot read workspace version 3 written by R 4.0.3; need R 3.5.0 or newer ```
Hi @vchung , thank you for the response. I fixed the error but the submission is still invalid. Could you tell me what the new error is? Thank you!
Hi @BlueT , The error for submission ID 9723505 is: ```r Error in library(optparse) : there is no package called 'optparse' ``` Hope this helps!

Invalid Submission page is loading…