Hi, I managed to submit files to the challenge for the first time but it was invalid I fixed the issue after reading the log files and try to resubmit new fix image but for some reason this time the requested access is denied Can anybody please help? Erez

Created by erez_dor
@rchai it worked :) I manage to push it thank you very much
@erez_dor Thank you for providing the commands. Could you try to submit the model with a different name, e.g `docker.synapse.org/syn32781155/new-model:v1.0`?
I created the image with : docker build -t docker.synapse.org/syn23781155/my-model:v1.0 . than I login: docker login docker.synapse.org than I tried to push the image: docker push docker.synapse.org/syn32781155/my-model:v1.0 I am getting an error of " denied: requested access to the resource is denied ${imageLink?synapseId=syn34370559&align=None&scale=100&responsive=true&altText=}
@erez_dor. For us to better figure out the reason, could you please provide the commands you ran to push the image and the error message? Thank you!
Yes. No problems
@erez_dor Got you. Are you still able to run below code snippet without problems? ```console docker login docker.synapse.org ```
Yes. I have already pushed this Synapse project once (Resubmission denied)
Thanks for the clarification. @erez_dor. Do you have write access to the Synapse project (``) you are trying to push? ``` $ docker push docker.synapse.org//: ```
it was on step : "5. Upload your Docker image" while I was trying to push the image I got "denied" error
Hi @erez_dor, Could you please provide a bit more details on which step you encountered the error? Was it when you tried to push your new fix image (5. Upload your Docker image of [steps here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn26133770/wiki/618028) )? Thank you! Rong

Resubmission denied page is loading…