Dear Committee, I would like to ask the numbers of projects for submission. The following is what I assume. Please kindly correct me if I am wrong 1 team should only create 1 project A. The docker images of the both tasks should be all pushed into this project A. After submission of dockers, 1 team should only write 1 final report describing task 1 and task 2, and upload this final report to the project A. Note: I would have this question because I saw it seems that there are multiple submission options (task 1, task 2) for write-up submission ${imageLink?synapseId=syn35739754&align=None&scale=100&responsive=true&altText=}${imageLink?synapseId=syn35739753&align=None&scale=100&responsive=true&altText=} Thank you very much Best regards, Robin

Created by Chih-Han Huang Chih-Han
Thank you very much!
Dear @Chih-Han , > 1 team should only create 1 project A. The docker images of the both tasks should be all pushed into this project A. > After submission of dockers, 1 team should only write 1 final report describing task 1 and task 2, and upload this final report to the project A. That is correct! The queue for write-ups is currently not open, but it will be available soon. The queue name will be: **Preterm Birth Microbiome Final Write-Up**

Numbers of projects for submission page is loading…