Thankyou

Created by RPS PS maximus
Removed ".cache()" Docker keeps working well on Fast Lane, but not on TASK lane. Im trying figuring this out. It runs on my local, without errors.
Thank you for the hints!! They are very helpful!
Hi @maximus , Apologies for the delay. I see that your submissions to the Task 1 queue have been evaluated. Both submissions encountered the following error: ``` Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/bin/run_model.py", line 210, in main() File "/usr/local/bin/run_model.py", line 193, in main results = modelx(args.input_dir) File "/usr/local/bin/run_model.py", line 159, in modelx predicts = model.predict(df) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/keras/utils/traceback_utils.py", line 67, in error_handler raise e.with_traceback(filtered_tb) from None File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/eager/execute.py", line 54, in quick_execute tensors = pywrap_tfe.TFE_Py_Execute(ctx._handle, device_name, op_name, tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InvalidArgumentError: Graph execution error: ... ... 2 root error(s) found. (0) INVALID_ARGUMENT: assertion failed: [When `num_oov_indices=0` all inputs should be in vocabulary, found OOV values [\"K\" \"V\" \"V\" ... \"V\" \"K\" \"V\"], consider setting `num_oov_indices=1`.] [[{{node model/string_lookup_2/Assert/Assert}}]] [[IteratorGetNext/_2713]] (1) INVALID_ARGUMENT: assertion failed: [When `num_oov_indices=0` all inputs should be in vocabulary, found OOV values [\"K\" \"V\" \"V\" ... \"V\" \"K\" \"V\"], consider setting `num_oov_indices=1`.] [[{{node model/string_lookup_2/Assert/Assert}}]] 0 successful operations. 0 derived errors ignored. [Op:__inference_predict_function_21265] The calling iterator did not fully read the dataset being cached. In order to avoid unexpected truncation of the dataset, the partially cached contents of the dataset will be discarded. This can happen if you have an input pipeline similar to `dataset.cache().take(k).repeat()`. You should use `dataset.take(k).cache().repeat()` instead. ``` Hope this helps!
I have already figured out. The docker image was over 2GB. It went well, without errors on fast lane . I posted about 10 hours ago. Still "RECEIVED" only. on the TASK1 queue.

How to create a Docker able to run on GPU? page is loading…