Hi, My team and I are trying to submit to the early PTB prediction challenge and our model is running successfully in the fastlane but is failing in the actual challenge queue. Would it be possible for us to see any of the error(s) so we can try and debug the issue? The id of our most recent failed submission is: 9725541 Please let me know if there is more information I should provide! Best, Will

Created by William Kindschuh wkindschuh
Thank you so much for providing the error! I believe we have identified our issue.
Hi @wkindschuh , For submission ID 9725541, the following error was received: ``` Traceback (most recent call last): File "early_submission_code.py", line 52, in .replace('Above_38', '38').replace('Below_18', '18').str[:2].astype(int) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pandas/core/generic.py", line 5815, in astype new_data = self._mgr.astype(dtype=dtype, copy=copy, errors=errors) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pandas/core/internals/managers.py", line 418, in astype return self.apply("astype", dtype=dtype, copy=copy, errors=errors) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pandas/core/internals/managers.py", line 327, in apply applied = getattr(b, f)(**kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pandas/core/internals/blocks.py", line 591, in astype new_values = astype_array_safe(values, dtype, copy=copy, errors=errors) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pandas/core/dtypes/cast.py", line 1309, in astype_array_safe new_values = astype_array(values, dtype, copy=copy) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pandas/core/dtypes/cast.py", line 1257, in astype_array values = astype_nansafe(values, dtype, copy=copy) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pandas/core/dtypes/cast.py", line 1174, in astype_nansafe return lib.astype_intsafe(arr, dtype) File "pandas/_libs/lib.pyx", line 679, in pandas._libs.lib.astype_intsafe ValueError: cannot convert float NaN to integer ``` Hope this helps!

invalid submission page is loading…