Hi, Our submission ID 9726013 got docker error, the reason is "Error encountered while running your Docker container". Would you tell me the reason? thank you!

Created by Kohei Uno koheiuno
@koheiuno , Submission ID 9726037 threw an error when it was trying to find a taxonomy that wasn't found. Unfortunately, we will not be able to share what the taxonomy is, but here is the general traceback: ``` Calls: predict ... predict.randomForest -> model.frame -> model.frame.default -> eval -> eval Execution halted ```
Dear @vchung, Thank you so much for your kind reply, but our submission is still invalid. Our submission id is 9726037. I would appreciate it if you could tell me the error report. Thank you.
@koheiuno , Your recent submission received the following error: ``` Error in `[.data.frame`(cst_tax, , 2:396) : undefined columns selected Calls: [ -> [.data.frame Execution halted ```
Hello @vchung, Our submission (id: 9726017) is also invalid. I am sorry, would you tell me the reason for this error? Thank you for your reading.
Hi, I appreciate your early and kind reply. We'll try it again. Thank you.
Hi @koheiuno , Submission ID 9726013 received the following error : ```r Error in gzfile(file, "rb") : cannot open the connection Calls: readRDS -> gzfile In addition: Warning message: In gzfile(file, "rb") : cannot open compressed file './model_list.rds', probable reason 'No such file or directory' Execution halted ``` Hope this helps!

invalid submission page is loading…