Hello, Is it possible to merge the individual submission into the team? I submitted the first docker image as an individual, but later I was not able to submit as a part of the team Apart from that, I guess that variable names in some test files are not consistent with training files. Or there might be many NAs in some test data we don't know. I could use some data to train the model and export the valid prediction output in the challenge lane. But for some data, I couldn't pass the test in the challenge lane, even though it worked in the fast lane. And I don't know why. My most recent submission id is:9726075 Thanks!

Created by Weiru Han palantirH
@palantirH, Great! Thank you for letting us know! :)
Hello @vchung, Yes, I'm able to submit the docker image as a team now. And I have resubmitted the earliest scored image whose id is now 9726315. Thank you very much!
@palantirH , Submission IDs 9726244 and 9726247 are invalidated; can you try resubmitting as a team again? @ggggfan , I see that submission ID 9726256 is currently being evaluated. We apologize for the delay! As noted above, we only run up to a certain number of concurrent submissions as to not overload the server. There is a large influx of submissions at the moment, so the wait time may be longer than usual. That being said, so long as your submission is in the system before the deadline tonight at 23:59 PT, they will be considered regardless of when they finish evaluating. Hope this helps you both!
Hello @aarthikr @vchung Our submission 9726256 was submitted 2 hours ago and now is still in Receive status. Just wondering if there is anything wrong with the submission. Thanks, Jifan
Thanks! But it seems that my 2 submissions are still in the challenge queues, and both are submitted via individual, so I'm not able to re-submit the docker model as a part of the team at this moment because of the conflict. Could you invalidate them again after they are finished? (if scored) Submissions id are: 9726244, 9726247 Thanks!
Hello, The submission ID 9725869 has been invalidated! Thanks Aarthi
Yes I agree to re-submit the docker model of which the id is 9725869. Thanks!
@palantirH , For transparency, only submission ID 9725869 has been scored, so we will remove this one. We currently do not see submission IDs 9726244 and 9726247 in the challenge queues. One more thing -- before we fulfill your request, we ask that you agree to re-submit the Docker model from submission ID 9725869 (`docker.synapse.org/syn36381779/task1-test@sha256:7f987fdb...`) under your team name, so that it will still count as one towards your 5-limit quota. This will ensure that things are kept fair to all other participants. Regarding your submissions with the RECEIVED status, this indicates that they are currently in-queue for evaluation. We only run up to a certain number of concurrent submissions as to not overload the server. That being said, so long as your submissions are in the system BEFORE the deadline tonight at 23:59 PT, they will be considered regardless of when they finish evaluating.
Hello, Thanks for your response I want to invalidate submission id: 9725869, 9726244, 9726247 for task1 And apart from that, submissions 9726244 ,9726247 for task1 and 9726221 for task2 are not running in the challenge lane though they passed in the fastlane. Thanks for your patience!
Hello, Thank you for reaching out. Because submissions are immutable we are unable to merge submissions. However, we can invalidate the submissions made as individual contributor so that you can submit as a team. Please let me know if this works for you and I can go ahead and invalidate those submissions. Thanks Aarthi
I've submitted an image to the task2, but the status only shows "received", and is not running. The submission id is :9726221. Besides, is there a way to change the submitter from "individual" to "team"? I tested the file and submitted as an individual at first, but later I was not able to submit as a part of the team.

Request of merging team; Look for Invalid submission reason page is loading…