I was confused by the writeup submission process and received the following error after trying to submit my wiki for the challenge: ``` Hello Aagaard Lab - Baylor College of Medicine - Texas Childrens Hospital , Your submission (id: 9726767) is invalid, below are the invalid reasons: Submission should be a Synapse project, not a File. Sincerely, Challenge Administrator ``` I tried following the tutorial but was unable to resubmit the writeup. The project was made public, and the writeup can be found here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn35558406/wiki/619403 I tried emailing james.costello@synapse.org about this but received the following response: ``` Hello MADscientist314, The following errors were experienced while delivering message RE: Preterm Birth method write-up: - Failed while processing message for recipient (1918749): javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME type image/png Synapse Administrator ``` Really sorry for the confusion, is there anything I can do? Thanks, Michael

Created by Michael Jochum MADscientist314
@MADscientist314 , Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have manually linked your writeup (syn35558406) to your final submission!

Submission to 'Preterm Birth Microbiome Final Write-Up' invalid! page is loading…