Hello!I'm a student from Jinan University. I am doing the work about acetylome statis, so I want to download the raw files provided from this articles. However, I can't clearly distinguish these raw files generated by samples of biological treatments, which was the SIRT2-Over, SIRT2-SH and SIRT2-NC. Please give me more details of these raw files, thank you and best wishes!

Created by Liang Junze wevxman
Thank for your detailed answer and patient guide extremely!
In the wiki, see note at top: "Notably, RAW data for samples were numbered 1-8, where sample 1 was control-siRNA transfected, sample 3 was the SirT2 knockdown transfected with siRNA against SirT2, sample 5 was the control plasmid-transfected control, and sample 7 was overexpressing transfected SirT2 and acetyltransferases. Even-numbered samples, which pair with each of the odd-numbered samples, but had been treated with additional reagent(s) were part of the MaxQuant search improving missingness due to MaxQuant?s borrowing of identifications across runs, but were not considered in downstream data analyses. Numbering of the 8 raw files is identical for both Global and acetylome RAW data and samples."

Confusion of Raw Files page is loading…