Hello, @afoncubiertar I ?come from China. I encountered a lot of problems while downloading the data, such as low speed(200kB/s) and unstable net connection. I had tried to download the data by Colob(and then download from Google Drive), but it failed due to the extra-large size of the files. So I wonder is there a better way to download the data, such as Google Drive, Baidu Yun and so on. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Created by pzSuen
I sent you an email hoping to have more communication.
I am from China and I can hardly download the data at all.
@njzhenghy The only solution is to wait for the Moderator @afoncubiertar to split the data into small ones.
I am also from China and I also have a download problem and don't know how to solve it.
I aslo can not download the data. Help please.
Dear @pzSuen , during this morning I have run a download of one of the files: the 340GB were downloaded at approximately 40 MB/s (from a location not geographically close to where the data are stored). I think the issue with slow download rate (200 KB/s) might be probably related to your end of the connection. Please verify if you can perform the download from a different connection. If it helps, I used the command line tool to do this download ``` synapse get [synapse file ID] ``` As you can imagine the BRIGHT Challenge data are quite big, which is a feature of whole slide images and digital pathology. To download the complete dataset you should have at least 1.5 TB free disk space. However, attending to your request and to make it easier for others as well, in the coming days we will split the files into smaller chunks so that at least you can complete partial downloads.
Dear @pzSuen we are looking into this issue. Stay tuned for updates

Can you provide a better way to download the data? page is loading…