Sorry, I just tried to download a single sequence but the .mov file cannot be played on my computer. And, is there a way to download the entire folder? I have tried to add everything to the download list but that does not work. For the simulated sequence this would be time-consuming. Look forward to your reply! Best, Wenyue

Created by Wenyue Jin WenyueJIN
Excuse me, I'm a graduate student. I want to use this data set for thesis writing. A dataset request was sent a few days ago. However, the link to download the dataset has not been received yet. I am in a hurry to use this data set. Would you please share yours? My email is z17752547992@163.com. I only used this data set for academic paper writing.
Sorry to hear that, could you tell me which sequence doesn't play? Could you try to extract the frames using ffmpeg to see if the problem is from the video or the codec? About downloading a folder, i recommend to download using an API (for example, [PythonAPI](https://python-docs.synapse.org/build/html/index.html)) that could help download folders completely. Best, Pablo

Video cannot be played page is loading…