As is mentioned in Q&A "there will be a manuscript and conference presentation incentive for this challenge". May I ask if you have already sent out these "manuscripts"? If not, would you please tell me when and how can I receive them?

Created by Jianing Chen RKrnn
Hi @chentsaimin, Thank you for your patience. We are currently in the process of validating the scoring methods for scATAC-seq data and are actively working on the draft. I will keep you updated once we have a manuscript draft ready.
Hi @rchai , @vchung and @albrecht , As one of the winning teams, I would like to know how the manuscript is going now. Yours, Tsai-Min
Hi @RKrnn, Thank you for your question regarding the manuscript and conference presentation incentive for the challenge. We greatly appreciate your interest. As of now, we are actively working on post challenge analysis and writing the paper based on the results. The organizers are diligently putting together all the necessary information to create a comprehensive manuscript that showcases the findings and contributions of the winners and/or byline authors of the challenge. While we don't have an exact date for when the manuscript will be sent out, we will keep in touch with you regarding the manuscript draft. The winners of challenge will be invited to the RSGDREAM 2023 conference scheduled to take place on November 28 in Los Angeles. We believe this will be an excellent opportunity for the challenge winners to present their work and engage with the wider research community. We will keep you informed of any updates related to the manuscript and the conference presentation via discussion forum and emails. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or need additional information. Thank you again for your participation in the challenge and your patience as we work diligently to finalize the manuscript. Challenge Organizers

ls there any prize or paper as output? page is loading…