When will the results be announced? When will this year's papers be online? Thanks for your help.

Created by anonymous participant houqingfan
@vchung , Sorry for the delay, I didn't notice the message. Thank you for your help I have received the certificates needed. : )
@houqingfan , An email has been sent to your Synapse-registered email with the certificates attached. Let us know if you do not receive them.
@vchung Thank you for your reply. I look forward to receiving this certificate before the end of September.
@houqingfan , Thank you for your patience! Your request for a certificate has been forwarded to the challenge organizers and they are working on it. Do you have a specific timeline for the proof of award?
Hi @ujjwalbaid @vchung , Thank you for your help in your busy schedule. I would like to inquire when the results of the BraTS 2022 challenge will be announced online. Will we be able to receive award certificates (even in electronic format)? If there are no certificates available, can we receive some form of proof of our award? This is important to me, and I look forward to your response. Thank you for your help and patience. Sincerely? Qingfan
Hi, Results for BraTS2022 continuous evaluation were already announced at MICCAI2022 and organiserd are coordinating with Springer for proceedings.

Question about result and paper page is loading…