Hello! I'm currently compiling results for a paper based on my master's thesis, in which I used data from this challenge to train some of my models. At the time, I did not have time to make a proper submission to the challenge for my thesis, instead opting for a local testing regime. However, we have in preparing the paper found that the local testing regime isn't quite good enough for publication in a journal, and are therefore seeking to make a proper validation submission to get fair results for the paper. Naturally, it's been some time since I wrote my thesis, so the original data I downloaded from this challenge has been deleted. I was, however, elated to discover that the same data was republished for the 2023 edition of the challenge. Using that data, I have been able to reproduce the results from my thesis and prepare a submission. Since we're in the final stages of wrapping up the paper and under a certain measure of time pressure, I tried to submit to this challenge, seeing that the validation submission queues for BraTS2023 aren't open yet. I then, however, discovered that whilst the data in the files is the same between the 2021 and 2023 editions, the file_names_ are different. I am therefore wondering if there exists a mapping between the filenames used for the validation data in BraTS2023 and the names used in 2021, or if I should wait for the validation submission queue for 2023 to open?

Created by Andreas Hammer Håversen andrhhaa

Mapping between BraTS23 val filenames and BraTS21 val filenames page is loading…