Hi, I'm looking to download the dataset for BraTS 2021. I filled out the Google Form last Friday and have still not gained access or gotten a response. Could you please let me know if my application was received, and if so, when may I expect to get access to the dataset? Thanks, Ryan

Created by rmcneice
@HSAY , I do not see you listed as one of the members for the BraTS Challenge Participants team, which would explain why you are still not able to access the data. Can you try accepting the invitation again?
Hello, I have the same issue posted (have already submitted the form weeks ago), I checked my email and even the spam folder. The last email I received had the following text: "An invitation to join the data access synapse team (BraTS Challenge Participants) has been sent, please accept and join. Once you join, you'll be able to download the BraTS 2021 Challenge training dataset here. Thank you! Challenge Administrator " I clicked on the link that directed me to the synapse account and registration was confirmed but access (the second step) is still not permitted. Thank you in advance Hadya
Hi @rmcneice , Apologies for that! Our user validation script had encountered an error, which we just have fixed. You should be receiving an email update shortly! If not, we recommend checking your Spam folder or your Synapse notification settings. If it still missing from there, please let us know.

No response on BraTS 2021 data access request page is loading…