Dear @BraTSChallengeParticipants , Starting tomorrow, August 18th, we will begin accepting segmentation files again for evaluation. If you have segmentation files you would like to evaluate, please submit them as a single tarfile or zipped archive to the **BraTS Continuous Evaluation - Segmentation Files** queue. Similar to before, you and your team will have a submission limit of 2 scored submissions a day, where the daily submission limit will reset every day at 00:00:00 UTC. If you have any questions, please reply to this thread. Best, @BraTSChallengeOrganizers

Created by Verena Chung vchung
Hi @WWT- , For any submissions with a submission_status of INVALID, you should have received an email with the submission errors; did you happen to receive those? We recommend checking your spam folder if not. For convenience, the error was related to unknown case IDs found: ``` Unknown case IDs found: 00003, 00014, 00018, 00019, 00025, ... ``` Hope this helps!
When I submit my segmentation file to the BraTS Challenge, the status is INVALID, I have tried twice, can you tell me how to solvethis?

Continuous Evaluation page is loading…