i am not able to access the competition data even after registering for it .

Created by Vijaya yuvaram singh ic37054 vijaya_yuvaram_singh
@vijaya_yuvaram_singh thank you so much for letting us know, we will specify this for other participants as well. The synapse team now have changed the permission, hopefully download will work for everyone. thank you for your understanding. Cheers, ece
@pande now i am able to download. only the direct download is working. the other option to add the file to download list is not working.
i am in the 'FINRISK Challenge Participants' list. yet, not able to download
Hi @vijaya_yuvaram_singh at least from my side it looks that we have granted permission to download the data for those registered as FINRISK Challenge Participants. Maybe @vchung can help us with this issue? And please notify us if at some point others can download it. Thanks, Pande
@pande i am not able to download the data . it says "You must be granted the download permission on in order to download this set of files.". i can only see the challenge organizers have download permission in the project sharing setting.
Hi all, We are very sorry for the delay, please find the data here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn38124481 The folder structure is as explained in the Data sections. Please read the conditions of use carefully. We will explain about the dataset during the webminar. Let us know if you encounter problem Good luck! Best regards, Pande
Hello @ecekartal, Thank you for your help on this. Is there any update on when the data will be available? I checked the data section on the project page and haven't been able to access it. Am I looking in the right spot? I appreciate any help with this. Best, Cameron Villarreal
Dear @vijaya_yuvaram_singh and @crusher083, data will be available in 1h, thank you for your patience. Best wishes,
Same problem, only empty "Logs" folder in data directory.

Not able to access data even after registration page is loading…