On this page https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn2759792/wiki/197282, it shows that my token for downloading CMC data has been sent to me. However, it has expired. How can I request a newer token?

Created by James Cai jamescai
Hi, i already sent the request for the SYNAPSE LINK TOKEN BOUNDARY on CommonMind Consortium Knowledge Portal data (DOI: 10.7303/syn2759792) about 3 days before, and it showed "Your request for a Synapse Token will be sent." in the system, but i have not received it in my email beyond.hehe@163.com so far, i don't know how many days to receive it, if the account have sent it to my email? Please help me to check it, thank you very much.
Hi, i already sent the request for the SYNAPSE LINK TOKEN BOUNDARY on CommonMind Consortium Knowledge Portal data about 3 days before, and it showed "Your request for a Synapse Token will be sent." in the system, but i have not received it in my email beyond.hehe@163.com so far, i don't know how many days to receive it, if the account have sent it to my email? Please help me to check it, thank you very much.
Hi James - I have generated a new token for you. You should receive an email within ~10min

Ask for a new token. page is loading…