I have had access to CommonMind data for three years. I sent in a renewal to NRGR in Aprill 2019, and not having heard anything sent another request in June 2019. I received email that one of the CommonMind access requests was denied (reason being it was a duplicate). Then I received access to PsychEncode which I had requested as part of the CommonMind request. Sorry for the confusion, simply said I don't have CommonMind access despite filling out 2 requests with NRGR. Best, Mark

Created by Marquis Vawter mvawter
Hi, i already sent the request for the SYNAPSE LINK TOKEN BOUNDARY on CommonMind Consortium Knowledge Portal data about 3 days before, and it showed "Your request for a Synapse Token will be sent." in the system, but i have not received it in my email beyond.hehe@163.com so far, i don't know how many days to receive it, if the account have sent it to my email? Please help me to check it, thank you very much.
Hi, i already sent the request for the SYNAPSE LINK TOKEN BOUNDARY on CommonMind Consortium Knowledge Portal data about 3 days before, and it showed "Your request for a Synapse Token will be sent." in the system, but i have not received it in my email beyond.hehe@163.com so far, i don't know how many days to receive it, if the account have sent it to my email? Please help me to check it, thank you very much.
Hi Mette-so I have been approved for both CMC and PEC data access by NRGR on June 14, 2019. I can send you the approval, or past a copy here? Mark
I'm sorry about the frustration. We do not have control over the NRGR application process. I recommend contacting them through NIMH.genomics.resources@mail.nih.gov

CommonMind Access Renewal and Access Denied page is loading…