Hi, i already sent the request for the SYNAPSE LINK TOKEN BOUNDARY on CommonMind Consortium Knowledge Portal data about 3 days before, and it showed "Your request for a Synapse Token will be sent." in the system, but i have not received it in my email beyond.hehe@163.com so far, i don't know how many days to receive it, if the account have sent it to my email? Please help me to check it, thank you very much.

Created by zj li ryan_li
@ryan_li The tokens will be sent to you in separate emails. I re-sent the CommonMind token, just now.
@kelsey Thank you for your response. In my email section of user profile, i have checked that beyond.hehe@163.com was listed as my primary email and the box is checked for "Allow Synapse to send me emails." By the way, your response would synchronous sent and showed to my email every time, for now i only received the PsychENCODE Data Access Request at 2020-11-06 02:13, China, but i do not receive the CommonMind and PsychENCODE in my email that confuse me. Look forward to your response, thank you for your help again.
@kelsey Thank you for your response. In my email section of user profile, i have checked that beyond.hehe@163.com was listed as my primary email and the box is checked for "Allow Synapse to send me emails." Look forward to your response, thank you for your help again.
@kelsey Thank you for your response. In my email section of user profile, i already checked that beyond.hehe@163.com is listed as my primary email and the box is checked for "Allow Synapse to send me emails." Look forward to your response, thank you for your help again.
@ryan_li Please navigate to your User menu in the top right corner and select Profile. In the email section, please check that beyond.hehe@163.com is listed as your primary email **and** the box is checked for "Allow Synapse to send me emails." Let me know, thanks.
@Mette I really appreciate for your response and your help, well i have checked my emails these days, but the tokens still not in my email beyond.hehe@163.com. Look forward to your response, thank you for your help again.
@Mette I really appreciate for your response, well i have checked my emails many times, but it still not in my email beyond.hehe@163.com, i did not find the tokens in any email boxes. Look forward to your response, thank you for your help again.
@Mette I really appreciate for your response, well i have checked my emails many times, but it still not in my email beyond.hehe@163.com, i did not find the tokens in any email boxes. Look forward to your response, thank you for your help again.
@Mette I really appreciate for your response and your help, i'll awaiting it. If received, i will let you know it. Thank you again.
I have issued new tokens for both CommonMind and PsychENCODE. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the system to send them. They will come from this email "dataAccess@synapse.org" Best, Mette
@Mette I really appreciate for your response, well i have checked my emails many times before i posted the message, and i checked it again when i received your response, but it still not in my email beyond.hehe@163.com, i did not find the tokens in any email boxes. Thank you for your help again.
I really appreciate for your response, well i have checked my emails many times before i posted the message, and i checked it again when i received your response, but it still not in my email beyond.hehe@163.com. Thank you for your help again.
@ryan_li - please check if the tokens were caught in your spam filter. If not, let us know and we will issue new ones

Ask for the Synapse Token page is loading…