Hi! I'm hoping to access the raw fastq files from the CommonMind collection. I saw the other discussion threads from a while back that these data aren't currently available via synapse. Would there be a way to access or download the raw data? We are reprocessing a lot of the RNAseq data and matching pipelines and genome builds is very important. I'd appreciate your advice! Thank you, Kevin

Created by Kevin Anderson kanderson
It should have been more clear. The raw data folder has the aligned bam files + the additional unmapped reads in the fastq folder
Thanks Mette! I found the release 3 directory with the mapped bam/bai file STAR output. Is it possible to access data that has not yet been mapped or trimmed? My project will be harmonizing a few different RNAseq sources onto uniform pipeline/genome build and it would very helpful to start with the unprocessed data. Let me know if I'm mistaken or missed something! -Kevin
fastq files for both the RNAseq and ATACseq were released through release number 3. See links here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn2759792/wiki/197295

Raw CMC fastq files page is loading…