Dear @Mette, Our current work also focuses on quantifying MRI scans. We have successfully extracted the Hippocampal Volume measurements but we will need intracranial volume (ICV) to normalise them. I was wondering if it is possible for you to confirm whether the current data within AddNeuroMed should include **ICV / whole brain measurements for the 163 individuals who were administered scans at baseline**? Unfortunately, there is no mention of it in the data that we have access to. I would also be grateful if you could check if it is possible for us to obtain some documentation on some of the data tables. In particular: - **syn4940999 (BrainRegionVolumes) and** - **For the Volume_FreeSurfer_labels files from the syn4942340 (shapes.zip) folder) ** This is to ensure that we are interpreting these properly (for example, for hippocampal volume, we have simply summed the left hipp and right hipp measurements and we are unsure whether or not we should be including things like ?wm-rh-parahippocampal?. Please let me know if there is any more information that you require for this request and we look forward to your reply in anticipation. With best regards, Mei Mei

Created by Mei Wong mwong
Hi Mei Mei, We do not have the requested information, but will follow up with the data provider

MRI data in AddNeuroMed page is loading…