I completed the form last week and have not received any information about how to use TRC. Have other challenge participants been able to access this yet?

Created by Joshua Burkhart jgburk
Thanks, I got an email from them!
You have been emailed at hahajjjun@gmail.com
I haven't been contacted by the TRC team.
I think all of you (registered on or before May 24th) should have received an email from the TRC team by now. Let me know if anyone hasn't received anything yet.
@muntakimrafi, thanks for the reply. Then I'll wait till the end of this week.
Hello @hahajjjun, you should be contacted by the TRC team by the end of the current week.
It seems like a pretty late start, but I haven't received an email yet since I submitted the google form. Could you please check if I am missing from the participation list? Thanks for the help!
@chandrani We sent emails to the corresponding members. According to the form your team filled out, it seems we should have sent the request to Mayank Jain. Please let me know if they did not receive any email from TRC.
I did not receive any mail from the TRC team.
I finally got an email from them. Does anyone know how to find the "Project number (all digits)" they ask for? EDIT: Found it on the front page...
In addition to the original poster, I have not yet been contacted by a TRC team member yet despite filling out the form. My email is nicholas.a.abad@gmail.com. Thank you in advance for all of your help! - Nick
I'm the only person on my team so I'll let you know if I hear from them. Thanks again, JB
The TRC team should contact the corresponding members of the teams soon. Please reply here if you have been contacted (so I know the process has started).
Thanks!
Let me contact TRC team.
That's correct. I haven't been contacted since completing the form. I've tested emailing myself at 'jgburk@synapse.org' and it appears to forward to my academic email account correctly.
Have you not been contacted by the TRC team?

TRC Access? page is loading…