Hello everyone, You can find a tutorial on how to use TRC in the following repo https://github.com/de-Boer-Lab/DREAM-2022. Always make sure you are using the project, where you received the TPU quota. Otherwise, it will cost you actual money. Best regards, Rafi

Created by Abdul Muntakim Rafi muntakimrafi
@jfruizmu The corresponding member of your team is Cesar Payan. They should already have been contacted by the TRC team at their gmail id payan**********@gmail.com. You could ask them to check their inbox. The email could be also in the spam folder. Please email me if Cesar Payan has not been contacted by the TRC team. @geroldcsendes You should be contacted by the end of the current week. Keep an eye on your inbox of gerold********@turbine.ai (and spam folder!). Please email me if you are not contacted by the end of the current week.
will we get a verification mail once we have been granted access to TRC? I guess we will receive credentials, too, to set up/configure our account.
I am not sure how to access the project where we received the TPU. Actually, I am not sure if we received a TPU quota. How can I check it?

TRC usage tutorial page is loading…