"Choose your team name as the username [use the exact name you selected for your team when you signed up unless we contacted you to select otherwise], press enter, **type your password,**" When I type `Enter`, nothing happened. If I then uncheck the "first login" box. I got the following message: "Bad 'setIn' index 4 (should be between [0, 3])" Any idea what is wrong? Thanks, Yichao

Created by yichao li unfashionable
Hello! I encountered the same issue as described in thread. I do have access to TPU so I guess I must have successfully registered. However, I do not remember which team name I provided when filling in the form. Can you help me find out my team's name submitted to the system? Or is there any issue that prevent me from signing in for submission? Update: I sent an email to Rafi. This issue has been resolved. Thank you very much, @muntakimrafi! Best, Tianle
If you fill-up the form today, you can join the week 2 leaderboard.
@unfashionable Please do not comment your group name publicly. We are using the group names as unique sign-in ids. And I think you have not requested the TPU quota. to complete registration you must fill up this [form](https://forms.gle/C2DBxDSnr1bx7FGh7)
I think you have not selected your exact team name. Can you email me [abdulmuntakim(dot)rafi(at)ubc(dot)ca] your team name?

submission registration error? Bad 'setIn' index 4 (should be between [0, 3]) page is loading…