It says"You must be granted the download permission on CMRxMotion Challenge in order to download this set of files." but I have finished every step on CMRxMotion Challenge. Is it because my request has to be reviewed in step2.2?

Created by Jieyu Li RoseLee
@CMRxMotion I have submit my request?thankyou.
Dear @lupengcheng, We haven't received your request yet, please follow the instructions here (https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn28503327/wiki/617824) and send your request, we'll approve it once we receive it. Best Regards, CMRxMotion Challenge Organizing Team
@CMRxMotion same issue here, please approve my request. Thank you.
@CMRxMotion Works now, thank you!
Dear participants, For @chiyi, your request is approved now, please check if the data can be downloaded. For @ceilick, it seems that you are not in the participants' team, so please re-send your request and we'll approve it. For @hy-7, other participants didn't report the same problem, so please send the detail of this problem to our email (cmrxmotion@163.com) and we'll check what went wrong. Best Regards, CMRxMotion Challenge Organizing Team
Somehow it still says I don't have download access to the data.
Excuse me, could you please approve my download request? Thanks!
Hey guys, same issue here, please approve my request. Thank you.
Dear @hy-7 , Your request is approved, and now you have the access to the training data. Best Regards, CMRxMotion Challenge Organizing Team
Same here. Please approve my download request. Thanks!
Dear @RoseLee, Your request is approved, and now you can download the training data. Best Regards, CMRxMotion Challenge Organizing Team

can't add to download list page is loading…