Dear @vjbytes102, Could you please look into my last few submissions and let me know what I can do to solve the issue? It seems the onxxruntime requires some more ram and the evaluation is not able to complete.

Created by Shubham Choudhury shubhamch
@vjbytes102 Thank you for handling the issue. I have submitted the write-up and the associated codes as well.
@shubhamch Your submission is successful and accepted now. Please continue with your writeup submission.
@vjbytes102 I tried submitting again but I am getting the same issue. This seems to be an issue with docker as I am using the same architecture for submission as I have previously done. I am able to get results using this same docker image on my local system. However, the ram usage is more than 11GB for a simple operation. Hopefully, we will be able to submit post the deadline.
@shubhamch I increased the memory size, can you please try to resubmit now.
2023-02-13 12:45:46.976204228 [E:onnxruntime:, sequential_executor.cc:494 ExecuteKernel] Non-zero status code returned while running Conv node. Name:'sequential/conv2d/Relu:0_nchwc' Status Message: /onnxruntime_src/onnxruntime/core/framework/bfc_arena.cc:368 void* onnxruntime::BFCArena::AllocateRawInternal(size_t, bool, onnxruntime::Stream*, bool, onnxruntime::WaitNotificationFn) Failed to allocate memory for requested buffer of size 7061644800 Traceback (most recent call last): File "//inference.py", line 56, in Done prediction(input_path, model_path) File "//inference.py", line 40, in prediction onnx_pred = model_inference.run(['dense_1'], {"input": reshaped_mel_spectrogram}) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/onnxruntime/capi/onnxruntime_inference_collection.py", line 200, in run return self._sess.run(output_names, input_feed, run_options) onnxruntime.capi.onnxruntime_pybind11_state.RuntimeException: [ONNXRuntimeError] : 6 : RUNTIME_EXCEPTION : Non-zero status code returned while running Conv node. Name:'sequential/conv2d/Relu:0_nchwc' Status Message: /onnxruntime_src/onnxruntime/core/framework/bfc_arena.cc:368 void* onnxruntime::BFCArena::AllocateRawInternal(size_t, bool, onnxruntime::Stream*, bool, onnxruntime::WaitNotificationFn) Failed to allocate memory for requested buffer of size 7061644800

Memory issue with docker container page is loading…