Hi Bruce, I have pushed the docker image and the file as per mentioned in the wiki and also submitted my model day before yesterday. I still haven't got any notification yet. Please update me regrading it. I have another query. Lets refer if a breast has developed cancer in past x months as C and I if it has developed Invasive cancer. Let the combination be C OR I = T (i.e. we just say about cancer, invasive or otherwise) Do we need to predict C & I separately for each image or would predicting T suffice? P.S. C==1 is a positive case and C==0 is a negative case and like wise for others.

Created by Lalit Pradhan ArtzenLabs
@ArtzenLabs: For each your output is just one prediction (a confidence level that cancer is present). You are not asked to give confidence levels for different stages of cancer.
Hi Bruce, I'm assuming I had forgotten the executable chmod command. However my other questions is still un-asnswered. Any updates regarding that?
Thank you, Bruce! It was resolved by some magic!
The submission queue now shows that 7337922 was "Rejected". You should have been sent a notification with more details. Submission 7337871 shows as having completed the training phase.
I'm having the very same issue. 7337871 "ARIMA-DM Environment Test" syn7337868 2016-10-01T13:39:19.114Z and still pending with no notifications. Please, advice.
7337922 ArtzenLabs syn7337904 2016-10-01T14:16:06.594Z Pending

No email notification and doubt regarding output. page is loading…