I'm not seeing my submission turning up. I've uploaded and shared the file containing the training and preprocessing links. I've pushed both images. What is missing?

Created by Peter Brooks fustbariclation
We have now added several more servers to process submissions, and cleared a long back log. We plan to add even more servers in the near future. Thanks for your patience. > You say 'see below' - but there is nothing below your comment. Yes, you are right. (It's an issue of permissions, there is a tabular display of submissions but to see it you need administrative access to a bit of information that's not available to participants, so it doesn't work.) My apologies. > It's good to know that they are there, but how, generally, can I find out? You can see your running submissions here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/wiki/406828 (This display has a problem in that it only allows a small handful of users to look at it at a time. We are in the midst of developing a replacement.) > I have not had any e-mails. Again, a large back log has now been cleared. You should have received email notifications regarding your submissions.
You say 'see below' - but there is nothing below your comment. It's good to know that they are there, but how, generally, can I find out? I have not had any e-mails.
Peter: You have created several submissions (see below). They are enqueued for processing. You will receive further notification when they are processed. ${leaderboard?path=%2Fevaluation%2Fsubmission%2Fquery%3Fquery%3Dselect%2B%2A%2Bfrom%2Bevaluation%5F7213944%2BWHERE%2BuserId%253D%253D%25223345277%2522&paging=true&queryTableResults=true&showIfLoggedInOnly=false&pageSize=100&showRowNumber=false&jsonResultsKeyName=rows&columnConfig0=none%2C%2Cstatus%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig1=none%2C%2CobjectId%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig2=synapseid%2C%2CentityId%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig3=none%2C%2CversionNumber%3B%2CNONE}
So, another five hours - and no result. I've now pushed both the training an pre-processor I've submitted both to the challenge I've uploaded the file with the SHA signature, and shared that with 'dmchallengeit' I've also submitted this file to the challenge. Nothing happens. What should I be doing to investigate this? Is there a way to find out if these are visible at the other end? Are there any log-files that I could look at?
Thank you - that is most helpful! Actually, I think I did click on the submit to challenge - but, just to be sure, I've done that again. I might have done it to the containers, rather than the shared file. Anyway, it's worth trying to see if something different happens.
Let's see if I got it right: you pushed both containers (preprocess+train) to synapse.org, you uploaded (and shared with dmchalengeit) the text file that contains the checksum for both containers. Did you "Submit to challenge" this text file? That's the final step. After this your job should appear here (https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/wiki/406828) as either pending or running. PS- I'm not with the organization of the challenge, just trying to give a hand.

Which step is missing? page is loading…