I recently pushed a docker image as I've done before ``` docker push docker.synapse.org/syn7268395/dm-caffe-preprocessing-example:testtag ``` and it seemed to work. If I run it again everything is "Image already exists" ``` The push refers to a repository [docker.synapse.org/syn7268395/dm-caffe-preprocessing-example] (len: 1) c6d87ebfcefb: Image already exists ... f0dde87450ec: Image already exists 511136ea3c5a: Image already exists Digest: sha256:86faecb46379b56e10354407355c0449efdabe84771c9776b8f0966c5821c1cb ``` But when I go to the docker containers in my project, it only shows the earlier :latest image, uploaded 10/3, so where did :testtag go? Possibly related question: is there a space limitation? Also, how can I delete images I no longer need? Even if there isn't a space limit, it would be nice to clean up some clutter.

Created by ken.sullivan
Ken: Please try the command again: ``` docker push docker.synapse.org/syn7268395/dm-caffe-preprocessing-example:testtag ``` Does the tag still not appear in the Synapse web portal?
@ken.sullivan: yes, you are right there is no "testtag" tag on this Docker repository: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn7342086 > Possibly related question: is there a space limitation? No, not at this time. > Also, how can I delete images I no longer need? Even if there isn't a space limit, it would be nice to clean up some clutter. You may delete an entire repository. There is not an option to delete just a "tag" from a repository. You may delete local copies of images on your machine using the "docker rmi" command. UPDATE: The tag **is** in the Synapse Docker registry. You can do ``` # remove local copy of the image: docker rmi docker.synapse.org/syn7268395/dm-caffe-preprocessing-example:testtag # retrieve the image from Synapse docker pull docker.synapse.org/syn7268395/dm-caffe-preprocessing-example:testtag ``` and it works. The question is why the tag is not shown in Synapse. We are tracking the issue here: https://sagebionetworks.jira.com/browse/PLFM-4095

Can't find pushed docker image page is loading…