Hi, i submitted two Containers (preprocessing and training) for a testrun and had to wait over two days before they were started. Then i got the following error message: Your Submission to the Digital Mammography challenge, , has stopped before completion. The message is: docker.synapse.org/syn7305130/preprocessing:testrun_1@sha256:433ad49415e2f6b7974969111f38eca5ab91581d7e2548691ace14da92032feb is not a valid Docker commit. Must be [host/]path@sha256:digest Please direct any questions to the challenge forum, https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/discussion . Sincerely, Challenge Administration So this was my fault because i thought it is possible to add the docker tag to the submission. The question is, if it would be possible for you to set up this kind of typo checking directly after the commit and before putting it into the submission queue. This would be very nice, so there would be no need to wait over 2 days to get the hint of a typo. Thanks

Created by Michael Mielimonka mimie001
> The question is, if it would be possible for you to set up this kind of typo checking directly after the commit and before putting it into the submission queue. Yes, that is a good suggestion. Also we have added more servers to process the submission backlog which should reduce the wait time.

Container validation before putting it in the submission queue page is loading…