Log files are being truncated even though the size of the files are far below the limit, 1MB. Please take a look at this issue. Thanks!

Created by Seung Wook Kim swkim
@swkim: Sorry for the late reply. It looks like in recent submissions you are receiving training logs. I compared the preprocessing and training logs returned to you for submission 7516609 to the logs in the actual Docker containers and verified they are the same. **Have you moved past the reported problem or do you feel a problem still exists?**   Thank you.
@thomas.yu @brucehoff Could someone take a look at my latest submission **please**? I submitted BOTH preprocessing and training dockers and the only log file I get is preprocessing one which IS truncated even though I got an email saying 'model training completed'. I haven't been able to make progress since I can't check my status at all. Thanks.
@thomas.yu Could you please check the last 4? Thanks!
Dear Seung Wook, ${leaderboard?path=%2Fevaluation%2Fsubmission%2Fquery%3Fquery%3Dselect%2B%2A%2Bfrom%2Bevaluation%5F7213944%2Bwhere%2BUSER%5FID%253D%253D%25223344012%2522%2BORDER%2BBY%2BmodifiedOn%2BDESC&paging=true&queryTableResults=true&showIfLoggedInOnly=false&pageSize=100&showRowNumber=false&jsonResultsKeyName=rows&columnConfig0=none%2CSUBMISSION ID%2CobjectId%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig1=none%2C%2Cstatus%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig2=none%2CStatus Description%2CSTATUS%5FDESCRIPTION%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig3=userid%2C%2CUSER%5FID%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig4=none%2C%2CSUBMITTER%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig5=epochdate%2C%2CmodifiedOn%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig6=synapseid%2C%2CentityId%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig7=none%2C%2CSUBMISSION%5FFOLDER%3B%2CNONE} Please kindly let me know which one of these submissions you got a truncated log file for. Best, Thomas

truncated log file page is loading…