Hi, I submitted a job a few hours ago, but I do not see its status anywhere on the list of jobs (completed, current and pending). Is there anyway to know if there was an error in submitting, or if it is just pending (but not showing up on the list)? Thanks!

Created by Aashish Dattani zettata
> I submitted a job a few hours ago, but I do not see its status anywhere on the list of jobs (completed, current and pending). I see a number of submissions from you including two on 11/3 (see below). If you feel a submission you made is not represented here, please let us know. ${leaderboard?path=%2Fevaluation%2Fsubmission%2Fquery%3Fquery%3Dselect%2B%2A%2Bfrom%2Bevaluation%5F7213944%2Bwhere%2BUSER%5FID%253D%253D%25223346798%2522&paging=true&queryTableResults=true&showIfLoggedInOnly=false&pageSize=100&showRowNumber=false&jsonResultsKeyName=rows&columnConfig0=none%2CSubmission ID%2CobjectId%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig1=none%2CStatus%2Cstatus%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig2=none%2CStatus Detail%2CSTATUS%5FDESCRIPTION%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig3=cancelcontrol%2CCancel%2CcancelControl%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig4=epochdate%2CLast Updated%2CmodifiedOn%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig5=synapseid%2CSubmitted Repository or File%2CentityId%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig6=synapseid%2CLog Folder%2CSUBMISSION%5FFOLDER%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig7=none%2CSubmitting User or Team%2CSUBMITTER%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig8=synapseid%2CModel State File%2CMODEL%5FSTATE%5FENTITY%5FID%3B%2CNONE} > Is there anyway to know if there was an error in submitting, or if it is just pending (but not showing up on the list)? If there's an error you will receive an email notifcation. Currently, pending submissions are not listed, but in the near future they will be.

Cannot see list of currently running jobs page is loading…