I submitted a job yesterday but I didn't receive an E-Mail notification with the link to the job overview yet.

Created by Matthias Stumpp mstumpp
Thanks, I can see the challenge now.
Dear Matthias, Please kindly follow these [instructions](#!Synapse:syn4224222/wiki/401755) and register for the challenge. After you register for the challenge, you should be able to see the evaluation queue. Best, Thomas
![These are the challenges that i see...](https://www.dropbox.com/s/aa355wg7n746fu7/Untitled.png?dl=0)
Dear Xin Feng, I do not see any submissions from you in the Digital Mammography Model Training (7213944) queue. Please kindly submit again. Best, Thomas
Dear Matthias, You should be able to see the challenge queue now: Digital Mammography Model Training (7213944). Please submit to that challenge queue to see any results. Best, Thomas
I submitted to "Whole-Cell Parameter Estimation DREAM Challenge". I did not find the name ?Digital Mammography Model Training? as described in 3.6 - Submitting Models.
I also submitted a job on 5thNov but I didn't receieve an E-mailnotifiction with the link to the job overview yet.
Dear Matthias, Have you still not received an email notification? May I ask what evaluation queue you submitted to? I can't seem to find your submission. Best, Thomas

Submissions closed? page is loading…