Hello, I've made two submissions on the Express Lane. The first one stopped with an error and I was able to see the log files, however the second one just stopped because it exceeded the maximum time, and a link wasn't given to the log files. Do we not get to see the log files in this case? Even if everything ran fine, I'd still like to see how far it got and look at the output. My submitted file is syn7342934 if that helps. Thanks, Bill

Created by Bill Lotter bill_lotter
Thanks Bruce and Thomas! Yep I am past this now, but am running into a different issue that I just posted about. Thanks for the help
Hi Bill: Sorry for the delayed response. Looking at the record of your submissions I see that indeed the submission in question (7524924) did not return any logs. Note that if the preprocessing step had been completed in an earlier submission, then preprocessing would have been skipped in 7524924 and no preprocessing logs created. The remaining question is why you received no logs from the *training* phase of your submission. One possibility is that your model did not produce any output before the time was exceeded and it was stopped. While the container for 7524924 is no longer available to check, the one for 7540750 (which also did not return any output) is in our archives and I can confirm that it did not produce any output during the time that it ran. I see that subsequent submissions did return training log files. I'm hoping that you are past this issue, but if it continues to block you please post, here, again and we will investigate further. ${leaderboard?path=%2Fevaluation%2Fsubmission%2Fquery%3Fquery%3Dselect%2B%2A%2Bfrom%2Bevaluation%5F7500018%2Bwhere%2BentityId%253D%253D%2522syn7342934%2522&paging=true&queryTableResults=true&showIfLoggedInOnly=false&pageSize=100&showRowNumber=false&jsonResultsKeyName=rows&columnConfig0=none%2CSubmission ID%2CobjectId%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig1=none%2CStatus%2Cstatus%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig2=none%2CStatus Detail%2CSTATUS%5FDESCRIPTION%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig3=cancelcontrol%2CCancel%2CcancelControl%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig4=epochdate%2CLast Updated%2CmodifiedOn%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig5=synapseid%2CSubmitted Repository or File%2CentityId%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig6=none%2CFile Version%2CversionNumber%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig7=synapseid%2CLog Folder%2CSUBMISSION%5FFOLDER%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig8=none%2CSubmitting User or Team%2CSUBMITTER%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig9=synapseid%2CModel State File%2CMODEL%5FSTATE%5FENTITY%5FID%3B%2CNONE&columnConfig10=none%2CWorker ID%2CWORKER%5FID%3B%2CNONE}
Dear Bill, Apologies for the delay in response. We are currently looking into this issue and will let you know when it is resolved. Best, Thomas

Log Files for Express Lane page is loading…