Dear organizers, Am I correct that currently (during the Open Phase) when we submit to the ?Digital Mammography Model Training? queue every image in /trainingData is unique (that is, no image has been duplicated) but when we submit to the "Digital Mammography Model Training Express Lane? queue some images in /trainingData are duplicates (because the Pilot Data was duplicated to generate the Express Lane training set but not the ?Digital Mammography Model Training? training set)? Thanks!

Created by DREAMer
Hi DREAMer, No, the dataset used during the Open Phase was a substitute dataset (see [image data corruption?](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/discussion/threadId=1017) for more information). The Competitive Phase of the Challenge where the real data will be used starts on Nov. 18.
Dear Thomas, Could you confirm whether the open phase training dataset was the same as the leaderboard phase training dataset? The answer to this question will impact what I submit during the leaderboard phase. Thanks for your help.
Dear Thomas, Does this mean that the training data on the Open Phase machines was not the real training data? This is the most important point that I wanted to confirm. Thanks!
Hi DREAMer, ?Digital Mammography Model Training? is still directing submission to the Open Phase machines, which are going to be taken out of service tonight at 6 pm ET. Since the opening of this thread, a newsletter has been released to announce that the Leaderboard Phase is opening on Friday Nov. 18 (in the previous newsletter we announced that the Leaderboard Phase was opening on the week of Nov. 14). Starting on Nov 18. 12 pm ET, new submissions sent to ?Digital Mammography Model Training? will exercise on the real data. I want to thank you for your patience and wish you Good luck!
Dear organizers, Am I correct that the training set that was available in the /trainingData folder of the ?Digital Mammography Model Training? queue during the Open Phase is the same training set that will be available in the Leaderboard Phase (and that, in particular, no images were duplicated in the open phase training set)? Thanks very much!

Duplicated images in training set? page is loading…