Could you please help to check the submission ID 7769961? Thanks a lot! ``` Your Submission to the Digital Mammography challenge (submission ID 7769961) has failed to complete its scoring phase. The message is: Error encountered during prediction. Last few lines of logs are shown below. Please direct any questions to the challenge forum, https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/discussion . Sincerely, Challenge Administration Logs: STDERR: pciBusID 0000:84:00.0 STDERR: Total memory: 11.17GiB STDERR: Free memory: 11.11GiB STDERR: I tensorflow/core/common_runtime/gpu/gpu_init.cc:126] DMA: 0 1 STDERR: I tensorflow/core/common_runtime/gpu/gpu_init.cc:136] 0: Y Y STDERR: I tensorflow/core/common_runtime/gpu/gpu_init.cc:136] 1: Y Y STDERR: I tensorflow/core/common_runtime/gpu/gpu_device.cc:806] Creating TensorFlow device (/gpu:0) -> (device: 0, name: Tesla K80, pci bus id: 0000:83:00.0) STDERR: I tensorflow/core/common_runtime/gpu/gpu_device.cc:806] Creating TensorFlow device (/gpu:1) -> (device: 1, name: Tesla K80, pci bus id: 0000:84:00.0) STDOUT: Training Started... STDERR: Traceback (most recent call last): STDERR: File "DREAM_DM_starter_tf.py", line 827, in STDERR: main(sys.argv) STDERR: File "DREAM_DM_starter_tf.py", line 822, in main STDERR: train_net(X_tr, X_te, Y_tr, Y_te, opts, f) STDERR: File "DREAM_DM_starter_tf.py", line 744, in train_net STDERR: saver.restore(sess, opts.saver) STDERR: File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/training/saver.py", line 1102, in restore STDERR: if not pywrap_tensorflow.get_matching_files(save_path): STDERR: File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/pywrap_tensorflow.py", line 379, in get_matching_files STDERR: return GetMatchingFiles(compat.as_bytes(filename), status) STDERR: File "/usr/lib/python2.7/contextlib.py", line 24, in __exit__ STDERR: self.gen.next() STDERR: File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/errors.py", line 450, in raise_exception_on_not_ok_status STDERR: pywrap_tensorflow.TF_GetCode(status)) STDERR: tensorflow.python.framework.errors.NotFoundError: /modelState ```

Created by Joo-won Kim kimj77
Dear Thomas Yu, Could you check whether ISMMS-TMII quota exceeded? I tried to submit scoring but couldn't. We had some failed submission before. Thanks, Joo-won
That page says "You are not authorized to access the page requested." I just sent a access request.
Dear Joo-won Kim, Failed submissions do not count as a valid submissions. You can continue submitting. Please share your project: syn7486777 with the account `dmchallengeit` so that it can run. The instructions on how to share content in synapse can be found [here](http://docs.synapse.org/articles/access_controls.html#how-to-share-content) Best, Thomas
The previous error was due to the output format and I fixed it. Another error raised Dear ISMMS-TMII: Your Submission to the Digital Mammography challenge (submission ID 7771713) has failed to complete its scoring phase. The message is: syn7486777 is not accessible by the submission creators. Please direct any questions to the challenge forum, https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/discussion . Sincerely, Challenge Administration I got the model training completed email containing "The state of your model has been uploaded to syn7486777 which you may use in the challenge scoring phase," but the error occurred. BTW, I already did 3 submissions for the sub challenge 1 and all failed. So, I cannot submit anymore to it.

NotFoundError: /modelState page is loading…