Hi :) I have a question about limit quota. I read the 'Wiki > Submitting Models' document and understand the permission of directories ( I can write in '/preprocessedData' directory at preprocessing submission, but can't at training submission) In this condition, I should separately submit preprocessing and training phase. Q. Then, the limit quota of preprocessing is included in training quota, right? Thanks to read my question.

Created by MinHwan Yu minhwan90
Thank you for answer. It has helped a lot :)
Hi, > In this condition, I should separately submit preprocessing and training phase. Pre-processing and effective training are two components of the same submission queue "Digital Mammography Model Training". Below is an example of submission file that includes both pre-processing and training steps. ``` preprocessing=docker.synapse.org/syn4224222/dm-preprocess-caffe@sha256:84e9eac639a43de046ba2c81d102709ba785cf98e414bf75a2847073f2996341 training=docker.synapse.org/syn4224222/dm-train-caffe@sha256:c129a9997a3ab440632f773145c6d1edad554b830eb1af9a8e0f0829a4c1ff44 ``` Each line refers to a different Docker container. Pre-processing Docker containers are mounted with write access to `/preprocessedData`. Training containers are mounted with read-only access to `/preprocessedData`. In a submission file sent to "Digital Mammography Model Training", note that you can include both pre-processing and training steps OR only pre-processing OR only training. > Q. Then, the limit quota of preprocessing is included in training quota, right? Yes, we keep track of only one time quota, which is used to run every Docker container that you submit to "Digital Mammography Model Training".

Is pre-processing submission not included in limit quota? page is loading…