I submitted a model for training over 2 hours ago and haven't received any emails or log reports. The status says "validated", but the status detail is blank. The cancel button is present, so may I assume the model is training, or will it continue in this "validated" status indefinitely? Thanks

Created by Michael Kawczynski MichaelK

Dear Michael, The time is not deducted from your allotted 336 hours. It is being queued because your submission needs to be run on the same server that your preprocessing happened on. There are just many submissions that are being run right now, so we thank you for your patience. Please kindly let me know if you have any other questions. Best, Thomas
Thank you for your reply. Is being queued entirely due to synapse server popularity, or could there be a bug in my submission that is causing it to be stuck in the queue? Also, is this time that it is not running deducted from my allotted 336 hours?
Dear Michael, When it is validated, it is queued up to run, but it has not started running yet, so there is no status detail. Hope this helps. Best, Thomas

Clarification of model training status and status detail page is loading…